André Rieu News From Europe ♦ USA ♦ Australia ♦ SA ♦ UK ♦ The World


Number One André Rieu Site For English Speaking Fans Around The World!
With The Latest News - Photos - English Translations and More!

WELCOME AND ENJOY ! FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE

.

.
►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade

Mar 4, 2008

An Interview With André Rieu

Waltz Violinist André Rieu Profile
Strings Magazine, March 4, 2008

This is kind of an interesting article that was in "Strings Magazine"
online that just came out today of an interview with André back in
December in San Francisco.
It is too long to post on here, so I am adding the link to it.


I was reading different articles on this website and came across a
picture of the Magazine itself ~ André is on the Cover!! :)
This was the largest picture I could find of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

André really nailed it with this statement, "I think what is important is that I show myself to be a real, live human being, and then I play to the heart of every person in every seat in the house. I am loving them for having come to hear this music that I love, and so they feel that love, and magic happens."

He really does connect with the audience and is so genuine. André is definately the "real deal" and has a wonderful way of expressing himself. I enjoyed reading this very much.

Kay

Anonymous said...

One of the best yet!!
Thanks for finding and posting it for us, Sue.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting this Sue. I gain more and more respect for that man with every interview I read or hear. He's an absolute treasure!!!
He does indeed receive back what he gives out. The Law Of Attraction is perfectly demonstrated with Andre and the J.S.O.
Cheers
Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Let's make sure we call his wonderful performance a CONCERT and NOT show. Very interesting how André defined the differences between the two. Don't you just adore him more and more??

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ALL ARTICLES ON THE HARMONY PARLOR!!

.

.

.

.
Pierre and André September 30, 2016 Maastricht

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photo Taken at Mexico City Concert ~ September 2013

.

.

.

.
"Hello to all my fans on The Harmony Parlor!"


Soundcheck in Maastricht 2013 (RTL Photo)



Maastricht 2012 ~ "André on The Theater Steps" by Bee

Maastricht 2012 ~ "André and Pierre on The Theater Steps" by Bee

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST WEEK

TOP TEN VIEWED POSTS IN THE PAST THIRTY DAYS

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWED POSTS